General Guidelines for Admissions
- New students are accepted in Grades 9,10 and 11 only.
- Students in Grade 8, 9, or 10 or its equivalent levels in the current school year are qualified to apply for admission.
- Applicants from foreign schools must submit the following additional requirements:
- Clear photocopy of Passport (present original for verification)
- Special Study Permit (SSP)
- Transcript of Records
- Description of current school or secondary level curriculum written in English
- Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino if with dual citizenship
. Fill out an Application Slip from the Admissions Office or downloaded from this site.
. Pay the non-refundable Application and Testing Fee of Php 500.00 to the Cashier's Office.
. Secure the Admission Kit from the Admissions Office which contains the following:
- Information Bulletin
- Application Form
- Recommendation Forms
- Student Health Record Form
STEP 4. Submit the following requirements to the Admissions Office:
- Certified True Copy of Report Cards of the last two grade levels
- For First Year applicants – Report Cards of Terminal Elementary Levels (last 2 years)
- For Transferees in the Second level - First year or Grade 7 Report Cards
- Clear photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate (Present original copy for verification)
- Baptismal Certificate (Present original copy for verification)
- Three (3) pcs. of 2”x 2” recent ID pictures with applicants name written at the back (identical and colored)
- MCHS Waiver Form for non-Catholics signed by parents or the authorized guardian
- Accomplished Application Form
- Accomplished Recommendation Forms
- Accomplished Student Health Record Form
Note: For MC Middle School applicants, the preparation and submission of these items will be facilitated by the BEU Registrar’s Office.
STEP 5. Upon submission of all the requirements an Examination Permit, indicating the testing schedule, will be issued.
STEP 6. Take the entrance exam on the on the scheduled date.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarship
This is given to highly selected students in Grade 9 and 11 who belong to the top 3% of successful examinees in terms of proficiency scores in science and mathematics. Grade 9 recipients shall enjoy a four-year scholarship while Grade 11 recipients shall enjoy a two-year full scholarship.
Academic Merit Scholarship
This is given to highly selected students certified by their Principals/School Heads as belonging to the top 5% of a total student batch population of at least 70 students. They shall be entitled to tuition fee discounts in their first year of schooling provided that they pass the admissions test on a clean slate status and scholarship interview.
- The set of tests shall determine proficiency in various learning areas.
- Be at the designated testing site at least 30 minutes before the test. (Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the Testing Room once the examination has started.)
- Present the Test Permit to the proctor.
- Bring the following:
- Sharpened Mongol pencils #2 and eraser
- Valid identification card with picture
- snacks and drink
- Get the results of the examination at the BEU Registrar’s Office on the date announced by proctor.