General Guidelines for Admissions
- Only elementary candidates for graduation in the current school year are qualified to apply for admission in the first year level.
- Applicants for the second year level must pass her recent high school level or its equivalent.
- Applicants from foreign schools must submit the following additional requirements:
- Clear photocopy of Passport (present original for verification)
- Special Study Permit (SSP)
- Transcript of Records
- Description of current school or secondary level curriculum written in English
- Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino if with dual citizenship
. Fill out an Application Slip from the Admissions Office or downloaded from this site.
. Pay the non-refundable Application and Testing Fee of Php 700.00 to the Cashier's Office.
. Secure the Admission Kit from the Admissions Office which contains the following:
- Information Bulletin
- Application Form
- Recommendation Forms
- Student Health Record Form
The following incoming first year students from any school with at least 70 members of the graduating class are entitled to tuition fee discounts in their first school year at MCHS provided that they pass the admissions test on a clean slate status.
Valedictorian - 100%, Salutatorian - 75%, 1st Honorable Mention - 50%, 2nd Honorable Mention - 30%, 3rd Honorable Mention - 25%
STEP 4. Submit the following requirements to the Admissions Office:
- Certified True Copy of Report Cards of the last two grade levels
- For First Year applicants – Report Cards of Terminal Elementary Levels (last 2 years)
- For Transferees in the Second level - First year or Grade 7 Report Cards
- Clear photocopy of National Statistics Office (NSO) Birth Certificate (Present original copy for verification)
- Baptismal Certificate (Present original copy for verification)
- Three (3) pcs. of 2”x 2” recent ID pictures with applicants name written at the back (identical and colored)
- MCHS Waiver Form for non-Catholics signed by parents or the authorized guardian
- Accomplished Application Form
- Accomplished Recommendation Forms
- Accomplished Student Health Record Form
Upon submission of all the requirements an Examination Permit, indicating the testing schedule, will be issued.
STEP 6. Take the entrance exam on the on the scheduled date.
Important: Only complete application requirements will be accepted by the Admissions Staff for processing. For MC Grade School applicants, the submission to MC High School of items 1 and 7 will be taken care of by the MC Grade School Records Office.
- Be at the designated testing site at least 30 minutes before the test. (Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the Testing Room once the examination has started.)
- Present the Examination Permit to the proctor.
- Bring the following:
- Sharpened Mongol pencils #2 and eraser
- Valid identification card with picture
- snacks and drink
Get the results of the examination at the Admissions Office on the date announced by the examiner.