June to March
Monday to Friday: 1:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00pm to 5:00pm
April to May
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Miriam College Adult Education
- 16 years old and above
- Form 138 (Report Card) and/or Form 137 (Transcript of Records), original and photocopy
- NSO Birth Certificate, original and photocopy
- Four (4) pcs. recent colored ID picture (1 ½ x 1 ½)
- One (1) long brown envelope
- Chest x-ray (film and result)
- Any of the following:
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the applicant's last school attended issued by the Homeroom Teacher /Adviser or Guidance Counselor or Principal. This document must bear the dry seal of the school.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or recommendation from the applicant's employer (if employed)
- Police Clearance (if not employed and cannot produce the Certificate of Good Moral Character from last school attended)
- Recommendation from the applicant's Parish Priest (if actively involved in the parish or if sponsored by the parish)
- Recommendation from a Non-Governmental Organization (if sponsored by an NGO)
- For those applying for 2-Year Technical Vocational Courses, applicant should be High School graduate and must have an average grade of 83.
- For those applying for Consumer Electronics NC II and Contact Center Services NC II, applicant should be High School graduate.
- Applicants for Contact Center Services NC II are required to take oral and written exams.
Miriam Adult Education
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights
Quezon City 1108 Philipines
(+632) 5805400 to 29 extn. 3514