- Present and submit the admission requirements to the BEU Admissions Office.
- Pay the non-refundable application and testing fee of P500.00.
- Secure the following from the BEU Admissions Office (all forms may be downloaded):
• Application/Personal Data Form
• Application Slip
• Recommendation forms
• Student Health Record Form
- Submit the completed application and recommendation forms and the student health record before being issued the examination slip.
- Take the entrance exam on the scheduled date.
Requirements for Admissions
- Clear photocopies of NSO birth certificate and baptismal certificate (originals have to be presented)
- Photocopies of the following report cards:
Two (2) copies of 1x1 ID pictures
- Previous grade levels
- Current grade level (latest grading period)
Additional requirements for foreign students:
- Clear photocopy of Passport (present original for verification)
- Documents for the issuance of Special Study permit (SSP)
- Transcript of Records
- Report cards should have the English translation for foreign students from a foreign school
- Certificate of Recognition as a Filipino if with dual citizenship