Gallery of Women's Art (GAWA)
The Gallery of Women's Art is a formal art venue of Miriam College Community. It was launched on September 8, 2001. This is a project initiated by the MC High School Class 1953 led by alumna and art patron Ms. Rita Ledesma for the MC 75th Diamond Anniversary. Top Filipino women artists donated their works.
GAWA aims to promote artistic expression and appreciation and broaden cultural awareness among the MC Community. It also serves as a rich educational resource where the multi-communicative design and visual art forms provide insights into life and other learning areas. It is also a testimony to the beautiful gift of humanity, imagination and vision through artistic work and appreciation. GAWA was designed by alumna Arch. Bettina De Dios and Consunji Architects.
Location: 1st floor MMJ Building foyer
For inquiries, please call the External Affairs Office at
Telephone: (+63 2) 580-5400 to 29 extn. 1115