Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy / Group Therapy
We offer therapy to those with psycho-emotional and behavioral difficulties. Individual and group counseling are available.
Our Counselors/Therapists/Psychologists include:
- Carandang, Olivia P. - Ph.D. Personality Psychology – University of the Philippines
- De Asis, Blesila G. - M.A. Child and Family Development – Ateneo de Manila University
- Depasupil, Ma. Elenita G. - M.A. Education in Guidance & Counseling – University of the Philippines
- Evangelista, Grace B. - Ph. D. Clinical Psychology – University of the Philippines
- Jurisprudencia, Jerry J. - Ph. D. Clinical Psychology – Ateneo de Manila University
- Motilla, Ronaldo A. - Ph. D. Clinical Psychology – Ateneo de Manila University
- Quebral, Ma. Isabelita V. - M.S. Guidance & Counseling – De La Salle University
- Sison, Beatrix Aileen L. - M.A. Counseling – Ateneo de Manila University
- Chavez, Maria Lourdes L. - M.A. Family Psychology and Education - Miriam College
[N.B. Counseling rooms are for rent to practicing professionals.]
Open from Monday – Friday - 6:00am – 7:30pm
The gym instructor creates individualized program for free. More specialized programs specific to personal training with the gym instructor are also available.
We promote touch therapy, an integral part of health care and maintenance. The soothing and therapeutic effects of massage enhance the overall well-being of any individual.
- Full Body Massage (1 hour)
- Half Body Massage (half hour)
Physical Fitness Activities
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Kettlebell for Fat Loss Workout
Lectures, Seminars and Workshops
- Emotional Wellness
- Medical Health Updates
Health screening (in partnership with some pharmaceutical companies)
- Bone Density
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- Videoke - Singing is one form of relaxation and a way to release stress where people can also have fun with friends and colleagues.
- Badminton and Table Tennis
- Foot reflexology