- WALK-IN: Fill out the Application Slip and submit to the Admissions Office together with two (2) pieces recent 2”x 2” picture.
ONLINE: Go to Student Database Management System (SDMS) and create an account.
- Pay application and testing fee at the cashier.
- Present or email receipt to the Admissions Office and claim your application kit and exam permit.
- Submit accomplished forms listed below on the specified deadline.
- Application For Admission Form
- Secondary School Record Form (in sealed envelope)
- Recommendation Form for Adviser (in sealed envelope)
- Recommendation Form for Guidance Counselor (in sealed envelope)
- Take the exam on the given schedule.
- A list of successful applicants shall be posted on this webpage a month after the exam. A Notification Letter will be e-mailed directly to the applicant. Admission status may be sent through SMS. You may also get in touch with the Admissions Office.
- Present the Notification of Letter to the Cashier's Office and pay the reservation fee.
- Bring the Official Receipt to the Admissions Office to claim your Acceptance Letter.
- Complete the pre-enrolment requirements stated in the letter.
The Admissions Procedures for Transfer Students is similar to that of first year applicants.
- Fill out the Application Slip for Transferees and submit it to the Admissions Office along with:
- 2 pieces of 2”x2” ID Picture
- recent copy of the Transcript of Records or Certified True Copy of Grades
- Pay the application fee.
- Once the above initial requirements are met, the applicant will be scheduled for the Admission Test.
- Additional requirements should be submitted on the specified deadline:
- 2 Recommendation Forms
- Application Form
Additional Requirements for Foreign Students
- Two (2) original copies of Transcript of Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Establishments located at the student’s country of origin or legal residence.
- Six (6) copies of Personal History Statement’s duly signed by the student in English and in her national dialect, with left and right thumbprints and recent 2” x 2” photos on plain white background.
- Notarized Affidavit of Support including bank statement.
- Birth Certificate, if available (photocopy).
- Two (2) 2” x 2” recent pictures.
- Filled-out MC application form and two (2) recommendation forms.
- Application fee of One hundred US Dollars (US$100) or its equivalent in Philippine pesos.
Any Foreign student who seeks admission to any Philippine university or college must present an appropriate Student’s Visa issued by the Philippine Foreign Service post in the foreign student’s country of origin or legal residence. The Special Study Permit issued by the Philippine Bureau of Immigration is required of Foreign Students who enroll in a special course of less than one (1) year.