Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ideation, research and data gathering, writing and planning for and implementation of client events and activities (press events/launches/influencer marketing, etc.)
• Setting up, participation in and putting together of contact reports in meetings with clients/partners/suppliers
• Media monitoring and reviewing reports and preparing daily news summaries
• Preparing news and photo releases/pitch stories/briefing documents
• Preparing monthly PR reports
• Open to new grads and those with 1-2 years work experience; applicants who have worked in a PR agency will have an advantage
• Graduate of Communication or related college course
• Good writing basics, a clear communicator; A sponge with the willingness to learn and develop self; With a can-do attitude and doesn't get easily fazed; Has interests and cultivates passions.
Office: Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 5th Avenue cor. 4th Avenue cor. 30th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
Perceptions is an all-Filipino PR agency with a 34-year track record and a creative and brilliant group handling clients such as Airbus, Cargill, Discovery Channel, Hong Kong Tourism Board, Lenovo and LEGO…and we need more people on our team!
▶️ Full-time, online/remote work
▶️ Team-based client servicing
▶️ Lots of mentorship and learning opportunities
▶️ Environment that treats everyone like family
Own plug-and-play setup (laptop, strong internet) ideal for immediate start but we will provide hardware and software to ensure you’re properly equipped.