Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with teams to build thought leadership and insight pieces, case studies, white Papers and Infographics about Amihan products and services
• Write and edit copy for web, social media, PR, product and event collaterals
• Manage and curate Amihan’s social media accounts (Facebook and LinkedIn)
• Build and maintain a sound understanding of Amihan’s products and services, and participate in ideation and execution of campaigns and other marketing projects
• Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of the Marketing Team’s projects, campaigns, and events
• Assist in other marketing-related, internal (for employees) or external, projects that may be assigned to the Marketing Team
• Execute functions and tasks concerning Digital Marketing, which include social media planning, execution, and analytics; Google Ads; Google Analytics; SEO; content marketing
• Assist in development of Amihan’s website, working closely with our graphics designer
• A highly creative and strategic thinker committed to building the Amihan brand through communications
• Can provide excellent written content for our audience (enterprise and tech community)
• Quick to learn and to use current and new digital marketing tools and platforms (such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop, SEO tools, etc)
• Able to work independently and with a team
• Highly proficient in English (oral and written communication)
• Digitally savvy and innovative- up-to-date with the latest news and trends in the business and tech sphere
• Very patient in studying and executing solutions
• Resourceful; able to pick up ideas and use them to solve problems
• Not hesitant to do the ‘dirty work’; will commit to finding solutions to deliver results
• Generalist, has working knowledge in Digital Marketing
Office: 26th Floor, Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly known as Emerald Avenue), Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Apply: Applicants can send their resumes and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to Kristiane Perez (email@example.com)
About the Employer:
Helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation journey.
From established companies to high-growth innovative enterprises, we help our clients rapidly transform the way they work and serve their customers.
Based in the Philippines, we are a company composed of multidisciplinary talents with technology, engineering, and deep domain expertise in banking, insurance, retail, telecoms, and healthcare.
We utilize Cloud, Blockchain, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Process Automation to fuel our customers’ digital transformation journeys.