The school remains committed to implement safety and health protocols in compliance with the guidelines set out by DOH, IATF and DOLE. Last June 16, 2020, the school opened the campus for limited on-site operation and implemented the general campus and office safety and health protocols.
After our simulation of campus and office operations this week, the Risk Management Office and the Health and Safety Officers observed that some of the protocols regarding submission of forms for assessment and documentation, reporting schedule and visitor management were not followed.
In view of the above-mentioned observations, we would like to reiterate the following:
- Office Heads who would like to revise their deployment plan/ work schedule are requested to inform Joan Bermal at least 3 days before the revised schedule takes effect;
- Those who are reporting on-site, must accomplish the Daily Health Checklist through http://hris.mc.edu.ph on a daily basis. Given the operational requirements, we adjusted the cut-off time for filling out of the checklist to not later than 4:00 pm every day beginning June 22, 2020, otherwise, employee will not be allowed to report on-site;
- The earliest time that an employee will be allowed entry in the school gates is at 8:00 am. Entry to the buildings should not be earlier than 8:30am;
- Employees who will visit the school to retrieve their things must follow the schedule provided to them. This is also applicable to resigned employees. Strictly, no schedule or appointment, no entry;
- Offices who plan to schedule visits of parents, suppliers or vendors, must coordinate first with the Administrative Officers (Health and Safety Officers) by emailing HSO@mc.edu.ph, for safety clearance.
In addition, we would like to inform you of the revised entry and exit points to manage the on-foot and vehicle traffic for BEU employees:
We expect everyone’s compliance to the protocols to ensure a safe and healthy MC campus.
For questions, you may contact the Risk Management Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noel C. Racho, Ph.D.
Risk Management Officer
Read the full General campus and office guidelines (11 June 2020) >