DATE POSTED: 13 APRIL 2018
The Information and Communications Technology Office (ICTO) is in need of System Programmers.
The System Programmers develop software applications and content-managed web sites to support the school’s software application needs, and communication goals and objectives. The Software Programmers develop software programs and codes/scripts of application software in accordance with client/server-based application development methodology for the school, and maintain institutional software applications and provide software development support for all in-house, packaged, and outsourced-developed computerized systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software applications and web-based internet and intranet sites of the school
- Debug, fix, maintain, troubleshoot, and refine programs developed based on testing results
- Write new program code, updates, and revisions using prescribed and approved specifications based on approved system requests (SR), utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technologies
- Develop interface programs for various application software and databases in the school
- Conduct user training of application systems
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
The candidates should have completed a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering courses with minimum three (3) years experience in software and web development, programming methodologies, design, and implementation.
Candidates should be knowledgeable in the use of ASP.net, C#, Java, HTML, PHP, SQL, XML, Crystal reports, relational databases and internet architectures, with strong object-oriented/based programming skills, high level of analytical and software design skills for software and web development and technical specifications.