Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project Planning and Initiation:
- Assist in defining project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to gather requirements and expectations.
- Contribute to the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets.
2. Coordination and Communication:
- Facilitate communication among project team members, stakeholders, and partners.
- Organize and conduct project meetings, including agenda preparation and documentation of meeting minutes.
- Ensure effective collaboration and information sharing among team members.
3. Task Management:
- Assign tasks to team members and monitor progress to ensure project milestones are met.
- Identify and address any issues that may hinder project progress.
- Regularly update project documentation, including task lists, timelines, and status reports.
4. Budget and Resource Management:
- Assist in tracking project expenses and ensuring adherence to budget constraints.
- Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
5. Risk Management:
- Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and address any emerging risks that could impact project outcomes.
6. Quality Assurance:
- Ensure that project deliverables meet established quality standards and requirements.
- Conduct reviews and quality checks to verify the accuracy and completeness of work.
7. Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare regular project status reports for management and stakeholders.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, schedules, and progress reports.
8. Change Management:
- Assist in managing changes to project scope, schedule, and requirements.
- Evaluate the potential impact of change requests and work with relevant parties to implement approved changes.
9. Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Monitor project performance against established metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collect and analyze data to assess project outcomes and identify areas for improvement.
10. Stakeholder Engagement:
- Foster positive relationships with project stakeholders and keep them informed about project progress.
- Address any concerns or queries raised by stakeholders in a timely manner.
11. Continuous Improvement:
- Participate in post-project reviews to identify lessons learned and areas for process improvement.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and standardized project management procedures.
- Graduate of any four-year business/management degree
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Project Management Officer or similar role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical abilities.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
DURATION OF PROJECT ENGAGEMENT: September 1, 2023 – August 31, 2024, renewable for one more year (until August 31, 2025)
WORK SCHEDULE: 8 working hours daily (flexible working hours upon discussions with the supervisor)
SEND APPLICATION >