The Information and Communication Technology Office seeks an ICT Systems Management and Documentation Supervisor. The ICT Systems Management and Documentation Supervisor reports directly to the ICTO Manager.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervise, plans and defines the logical system flowchart, software specifications, and creation of technical ICT documentations for developed systems and ICT operations.
- Analyze and supervise evaluation of software performance, make recommendations, and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and developers.
- Supervise or conduct user trainings and orientation of developed ICT application software and ICT systems.
- Consult with the users with respect to their detailed input and output requirements as specified in the request and assist in obtaining user feedback on new or enhanced applications
- Perform periodic system analysis and user feedback or surveys on developed applications and ICT systems performance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Process Management or Engineering with minimum 6 years of experience in systems analysis, process engineering or management, software development, programming methodologies, design, implementation, or training and documentation and knowledge in the use of ASP.net, C#, Powerbuilder 7.0, Delphi, Visual Basic, Java, HTML, PHP, SQL, XML, Crystal reports, relational databases and internet architectures.
Candidate should have extensive knowledge in using document software applications, strong object-oriented/based programming process and analysis, good oral communication and technical writing skills, efficient organizational and interpersonal skills, and able to manage multiple tasks.
DATE POSTED: 14 MAY 2019