Miriam College is a premier women's college in the Philippines. Founded in 1924, Miriam College offers programs at the basic, tertiary, post-graduate and adult education levels.

The institution supports specialized centers engaged in curriculum development, research, community outreach and advocacy in the fields of social development, peace education, environmental studies and women’s empowerment.

  • Address : Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights Quezon City 1108 Philippines

  • Email Us : info@mc.edu.ph

  • Call Us : (+63 02) 8 930-MCQC (6272)

Send Us a Message

What's Next

Congratulations on your acceptance to Miriam College! As you continue towards becoming a Miriam College student, this section will help you on the next steps needed for enrollment and to find answers to some of your questions.


Submit the documents below to the Admissions Office on or before the deadline.

Incoming First Year Students (Filipino)
  1. Printed copy of the Application Form from the SDMS

  2. Form 138 or Original Grade 12 Report Card

  3. Original PSA Birth Certificate

Undergraduate Transfer Students (Filipino)

1.    Printed copy of the Application Form from the SDMS
2.    Transfer Credential Certificate or Honorable Dismissal
3.    Original PSA Birth Certificate 

Note: Crediting and Advising will be processed after reservation.

Undergraduate Foreign Students

1. Original Copy of the Official Transcript of Records with English translation and duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Establishment located at the student’s country of origin or legal residence

2. Original copy of Birth certificate/ Family Registry

3. Documents for Student Visa Conversion (9F) or Special Study Permit (SSP) application.

Note: Submission of original copies of documents is by appointment.

Contact the Admissions Office

  • Phone
    +63 2 8930-MCQC (6272) local 8240
  • Email
  • Location
    1F MMJ Hall

Scholarship and Financial Aid


We are committed to making MC education affordable for students through scholarship and financial aid. Incoming 1st year college students may apply for:

  • Honor Scholarship
  • Financial Aid

Transfer students may apply for Financial Aid after 1 year of residency. Visit the Scholarship and Financial Aid page to see the eligibility requirements and coverage.